Where do y'all get all of your inventory? Through the years we have developed an extensive streamline of vintage clothing, we have created relationships with people all over the world, who work as a distributors for our company. These people target thrift stores, yard sales, estate sales, storage units, old warehouses, flea markets, grandpas closets and really anywhere else these items might exist, then they resell them to us for a fair price. If you have anything you would like to sell, please don't hesitate to send us some pictures!
- Where are you located? Right now we are solely an online store based out of Austin, TX.
- Are your prices negotiable? All of our prices are firm, our intensive pricing system values our pieces based off of condition and rarity.
- How are the items shipped? All of our items are shipped through the United States Postal Service(USPS), all orders under one pound will be shipped USPS First Class and all items over one pound will automatically be upgraded to USPS Priority Shipping. If you need something delivered by a certain date please don’t hesitate to contact us!
- How fast are items shipped? We pride ourselves on our quick delivery system. Our warehouse and logistic team work Monday through Friday. So basically if your order is placed Monday-Thursday, your order will ship the next day it was purchased. Orders placed on Friday-Sunday will not be shipped until Monday morning. As for delivery time, first class is typically 3-5 business days and priority is typically 2-3 business days. All orders will receive a confirmation email with a tracking number once your order is shipped.
- Do y'all accept returns? Of course, you have 5 days after receiving the item to contact us about a return, but the buyer is responsible for the cost for shipping the item back. Because we sell used clothing there are standards that we hold when returning items, if the article is worn during those 5 days, unfortunately we can NOT accept returns.
- Is the clothing cleaned? Of course, we pride ourselves on delivering the highest level of quality in our vintage clothing. We have everything professionally washed and professionally steamed before the items are packaged and shipped.
- Are all the items used? Typically yes, but, we have plenty of "deadstock" items, which refers to a vintage item that is still brand new, but will never be recreated again, we have tons of items from deadstock to used, but if you carefully read and view all descriptions and pictures any issues will clearly be highlighted, if there isn't a picture of the brim or back, you can assume the item looks brand new.
- Do y'all take special requests? Of course, if there is a particular jersey, tour shirt, team, or even brand you are looking for please send us a message, we have a large warehouse full of gear as well deep connections in the vintage community. Let us know if we can do anything to help you locate your piece.
- How do I become part of the Campus Rep Program? Please contact Yesterdaysattic.email@example.com, with your name, school, and some basic information about yourself and what you bring to the Attic.
- How does the campus rep program work? We have created a pretty simple system for our Campus reps, each campus rep will receive a complimentary Yesterdays Attic care package, as well as discount codes and exclusively on new gear. Each rep will also have a custom discount code for friends and family, and every time this code is used you will receive $5 in credit towards the website that can be used at anytime or applied to any orders.
- Is there a way to help preserve the graphics on vintage items? Yes, we can not stress enough to let your vintage items air dry. Meaning when you take it out of the washer, place it on a hanger with some natural air flow. If you want to take the extra steps we suggest hand washing all shirts in natural detergents. These are only suggestions, as you can see these items have not been treated this way in the past and still have clear images and graphics.
If you have any questions that we missed please don’t hesitate to reach out, we created this company for our customers so if you have any requests or recommendations let us know!